My mission for the next couple of months is to perfect (if possible) the roles that I now find myself in. All of these roles I happily chose and work everyday at making each of them cohesive. Lately, though I’m finding that one or two of these roles get little attention as I focus on one of these roles too much. So I’ve bought enough self development books and apps to budget, money, time and love?
I’m not quite there yet, but as they say, admission is half the battle. Something needs to be done. Here’s what I’ve learned so far:
- You must be clear on what you want and why you want what you want
- You need to be deliberate about planning
- You need to prioritize your time–trim out the time wasters
- You need to focus on the relationships that are important in your life
- You need to promote health and wellness in your life
- You need to BELIEVE that you can do all of this.
There is no time like the present to make changes.
Time wastes our bodies and our wits, but we waste time, so we are quits. Anonymous